Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good Take Good Take!

Last evening I gat a visit from Mr.Jacky Cheung. Apparently he was in Malacca for his bro's convo and decided to drop by my place for dinner on the way back. We decided to invite Wai Lan as well but he had just finished a signatory concert in Shah Alam and was on the way back. While waiting for Wai Lan to arrive, Mr.Cheung and I decided to do a little live acoustic stint on one of his old classics "Ngo Ying Goi". Mr.Cheung was on vocals (obvously!) and yours truly was on guitar. This was the result. Enjoy!



*voice edited in order to avoid me paying royalties...broke mar! summore mr.cheung dowan to gimme discount :(...*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear...which duck is singing over there..since when my 'au zheong' became a Donald Duck!!..:)
Guitar wise ok ok ler...