Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mojo @ Bangi

It's 10.22 am and I'm inside my car at Bangi. Was supposed to be at RHB by 10am coz there was a request for my presence. 15 minutes drive and 2 tolls later I was here. Parked freaking far and almost had my bumper ripped off again by some discrete rocks. I handed over my HP tag to the guard house in exchange for a flimsy access tag that looked akin to a worn prostitute. Got a bottle of ice lemon tea from the sundry and proceeded to get my ass to 6th floor. I didn't have the access into the office so I took up the extension phone and called, "Hi, I'm here to look for Azizan."
The other end replied "He's not here.".

"How bout Chan then? Is he in?"

"He's not in also." Slammed the phone.

WTF!!!

I frantically took out my mobile and dialled Azizan's number.

"Hi Zan, Dah sampai.."

"Alamak Kenny, u dah sampai? I lupa call u lar. We switched to Menara AA. I supposed to call you last nite but lupalar."

WTF again!!!....

"Tak apalar, I'll meet you in AA at 11am."

"Ok Kenny"

Sigh...walked all the way to guard house, got my hp tag and walked all the way to my car again. I thought to myself. WTF! I 'm gonna eat my bf first. Take my own sweet time. Took out my laptop, plugged in the USB dongle and onlined to send some mail.

Phone rang.

"Hi kenny, It's zan. We have found out the problem and we don't need your services anymore. It's not a Genesys issue after all."

"Oh. Well, the report has nothing to do with Genesys in the first place. It's an IVR report."

"Yala. So you don't need to come to AA lar."

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!! Sigh. It's 10.34am and I'm in my car in the middle of Bangi on a Thursday morning.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Othy said...

This place is collecting dust..

:P