Sunday, August 26, 2007

Watch Surprise

What a week! Been super busy preparing for back to back project rollouts and on top of that, there were the usual moments of emotional highs lows of my roller coaster moods.
Last week I gat a surprise of my life when I received a Timex watch. Ironically we were supposed to celebrated Wai Lan's BD but I was the one who received a gift instead. The fact that the gang were SHOCKINGLY ONE MONTH LATE really complimented to the SHOCKING SURPRISE. Being foreign to such circumstances, I guess I just froze. For the moment in time, my brain was searching frantically in my Emotions dictionary for the right expression. Unfortunately there's no such expression listed so I just responded with a blank face and 2 incomprehensible words "WahLau EH!".

Oi..SpiderMan wear this you know....dun play play!

Jojo Curry Kai -> Thanks guys. Knowing how miskin u ppl are and u still managed something like that....I'm speechless. Luv d watch, luv u ppl.

1 comment:

jolcy said...

well.. better late than never.. and it took time to order that and wait for it to arrive.. not really our fault though.. :P

anyway.. am really glad you liked it.. :)