Sunday, August 5, 2007

Genting N Cigarettes

It's 3am on a Sunday morning. I should be sleeping at this hour considering I'm on medication for my acne complications but instead I'm cruising down Kesas highway. Besides the yet again repeated Jacky Cheung playing in the background and the howling of my engine, there was a serene environment in the cabin. Looking at my passenger side, I could see her sound asleep, wondering what's she's dreaming about. The was no doubt the other fella at the back was dreaming bout some AV idol in Japan. We'd just came down from Genting and were on our way home. Rewind a few hours earlier, we were at Coffee Beans up in the hill have out Americano, Cappuccino and Latte freezing out asses off.

Life never ceases to amaze me. One minute I was watching the rerun of Godzilla on Astro and the next we were up in Genting with our T-shirts and jeans and for one, shorts. Such a hilarious disaster, holding our drink with our numb fingers and cursing the Gods everytime the wind blew. The thermometer inside First World showed and 16.7C. What an understated figure. When we walked outside and when the first gush of wind hit out faces, it felt more like -10C. The flesh around my face had become frozen so I headed to a nearby sundry shop so I could borrow their microwave. The weather conditions must have froze my brain as well causing a involuntarily reflex of asking for a pack of Kent20s Super Lights and involuntarily paying for it. Shucks, attempt of quitting the bloody thing have yet again been hindered. Time to visit my local pharmacist for more supply of nico gum. Tze Yin!!! here I come. hehe.

Coffee Bean at Genting

Freeeeezzzzzinggg...




Introducing the Chu Duo

5 comments:

jolcy said...

Thanks for such "nice" photos... *blek*

Mojo Mojito said...

You are welcome. ha ha.

Othy said...

Geez.. Jolcy looks real great here.. But nothing compared to mine on Rube's of course.. Sighh.. Kar Hmm Chot la, we two...

Mojo Mojito said...

Dun worry wor. There's always something bout a sleeping woman that turn guys on. Note: It's sleeping NOT snoring.

jolcy said...

I dun think I snored rite?? :|